2015 PROPHETIC OUTLOOK

We shall be looking at this year in parables and the prophetic pictures of this year requires what its known as machine gun prayers.
Anyone who is allergic to prayers will be at a disadvantage this year.
In this year, there must be relentless bombardment of prayers.
We will be giving the antidote prayers for the year as a precautionary measure to face this year.
We also encourage all Christians all over the world to pray this prayers; it will definitely serve them well.
Prayer point to tackle this mysterious year
1.   By the power of the God of Elijah, terror must bury terror this year in the name of Jesus
   It means every terror that wants to rise up this year shall face terror.
2.   I shall not be used as a sacrifice by the power in the blood of Jesus
 There will be a release of vampire spirit.
3.   Vampire spirit, hear the word of the lord, drink your own  blood and eat your own flesh in the name of Jesus.
4.   Harvest must meet harvest in my life in the blood of Jesus.
5.   My father, by your ordained prophet, lead me into this year and preserve me in this year. (Hosea 12:13)
6.    My father, deliver me from every agenda of destiny impotence in the name of Jesus
7.   O lord, behold the threatening of my hardened enemies, and arise for my sake in the name of Jesus.
8.   Evil shall bow before the good in the name of Jesus.
9.   Favor must meet favor in my life in the name of Jesus.
10.              I claim net breaking breakthroughs by the power in the blood of Jesus.
        Many children of God shall experience large breakthroughs
11.               My enemies shall die in my place in the name of Jesus.
12.              O God arise and let my enemies be scattered in the name of Jesus.
13.              Let the padlock from heaven silence my silencer in the name of Jesus.
14.              Weapons brought by the enemy to battle front must back fire in the name of Jesus.
15.              Anger of mother earth; be silenced by the power in the blood of Jesus.
Against Geographical disasters like earth quake
16.    Help me lord not to major in vanity in the name of Jesus.
17.    The sun will not smite me by day nor the moon by night in the name of Jesus.
18.    My rest, my relieve, my resurrection! Manifest by fire in the name of Jesus.
19.    The rebellion must dwell in dry land in the name of Jesus.
20.     The lord will perfect that which concerns me in the name of Jesus.
Keep Singing this popular Song:
You have begun your work,
Father, Perfect your work
You have begun your work in my life,
Father perfect your work.
21.    Let the manifestation of grace in three folds appear in my life in the name of Jesus.
       The figure 5 symbolizes Grace
22.    My father,  move me to a new level of grace in the name of Jesus.
23.    Anointing of profitable creativity fall upon my life in the name of Jesus.
24.    Fresh anointing of the Holy Ghost fall upon me life in the name of Jesus.
25.    Let the wickedness of the wicked expire in the name of Jesus.
26.    Let God arise and over-answer my prayers in the name of Jesus.
27.    Year of psalm 91. Memorize it and confess it daily.
28.    My body, hear the word of the lord, reject infirmity in the name of Jesus.
29.    Famine and Bareness of the soul ,am not your candidate in the name of Jesus.
30.    Praise revival. Spend enough time in praising God.
31.    Laziness and procrastination must die in the name of Jesus.
32.    I pronounce Judgment on the abusers of children in any form and under any religion or system in the name of Jesus.
33.    Let the resurrection power of the lord Jesus overshadow and surround me throughout this year, in the name of Jesus.
34.    Just as Hezekiah death was reversed by 15 years and the Jews were delivered from death on the 15th day through Esther, Death will not visit me in this year 2015 in the name of Jesus.
35.    The enemy will not contest my voice this year in the name of Jesus.
36.    This song of my life shall not listen to the voice of witchcraft in the name of Jesus.
37.    God shall make the right people to help me at the right place and at the right time in the name of Jesus.
38.    Lord! Pass through the land in violent anger and slay the wicked that has made covenant with evil to destroy in the name of Jesus.
39.    The period of mercy for the wicked in this nation is over in the name of Jesus
40.    O God, arise and judge every proud and arrogant leader this year in the name of Jesus.
41.    Lord, when I pass through the waters and flood , physically or spiritually, they shall not overflow me in the name of Jesus.
42.    There are 15 D’s we must stand against this year. They are:
ü Deceit.
ü Delay.
ü Defilement.
ü Despair.
ü Disobedience.
ü Disbelief.
ü Distraction.
ü Dishonesty.
ü Disappoint.
ü Discouragement.
ü Discord.
ü Doubt.
ü Double mindedness.
ü Deadness.
ü Dullness

Watch Word of the Year:
YEAR OF MULTIPLE RESTORATION AND UNPARALLEL FAVOR
Psalm 102:13; Hebrew 1:9; Joel 2:25


We should all concentrate on rigorous evangelism
God has a destiny for Nigeria and No one can destroy Nigeria.
On the map of Africa, Nigeria is like a trigger to the gun Africa.
The Prayer of the saint will surely bail us out.
We should not use our mouth to speak evil about this nation because we carry an anointing in our mouth.
2015! Shall favour us in the name of Jesus

GOD BLESS YOU
IN JESUS NAME



Announcement!!!  Announcement!!!   Announcement!!!  
------------------------------------------------------------
 We invite individuals and bodies to send their contents (Messages, inspirational topics, exhortation etc.) to sermon Jotter
The message will be screened and posted afterward.
. . . Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. . {Mat 15:16}
Use this platform to evangelize to the World.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Note: This blog is not associated to any church or ministry.
Any Bible believing Church can partner with us to spread the word.
It is a blog that aims to spread the message and power of God to the world.



Post a Comment

Add You Comments, Prayer Request, Recommendations, Questions and so on

Previous Post Next Post