Culled and revised jottings from a sermon from the Mountain of fire and Miracles Ministries Youth Church by Pastor Edwin.
Sermon Date: Sunday, 22nd March, 2015
@ MFM Headquarters Youth Church, Lagos.
The Golden Calf Agenda

"And God spake all these words, saying,I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;” {Exodus 20:1-5}
v The first commandment God gave the children of Israel is "Thou shall have no other god before"
v The second commandment God gave the children of Israel is 'Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness
of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth'
The golden calf was believed to be the first god of Israel

PRAY: Every evil hidden agenda, unconsciously or consciously in any one's life shall die a sudden death, in the name of Jesus
God is looking for those who are on the Lord's side
What is your Golden Calf?
Your Golden Calf Agenda Is Your:
ü Secret sin
PRAY
: My Father, my father, my father, if I am the one attacking myself, deliver me today, in the name of Jesus

ü Stubborn personal opinion irrespective of what God has told you.

ü weakness you are hiding from your Moses

When your Moses comes and say, 'My father in the Lord, my grandfather in the Lord’ and you’re hiding your sin from telling him so that God can use him to help you
ü Excellent excuse before God
ü Idol you are hiding in your life
Life is all about Jesus.
PRAY: Anything in my life that will make God to abandon me, jump out and die, in the name of Jesus' name
What will the Golden Calf Agenda Do To You?
The Golden Calf Agenda:
v It will make sure the rejected of God.
v It will make one loose eternity.
v It make the person die untimely death.

We need to Deal With Them:
This is what makes a lot of people labour in vain; work very hard and little or no result.
===> I pray,
you will not labour in vain in the name of Jesus
God is tired of those wasting His time
When does This Golden Calf Agenda Manifest?
This golden calf agenda manifest:
1.   When your Moses is being delayed.
God is more interested in having mercy on us than hearing our excuses; Learn to Cry for Mercy instead of making up excuses.
===> I pray,
your star will speak, all the promises of God for your life will be delivered unto you, in the name of Jesus
2.   When we find ourselves in the wilderness of life.

3.   When there is partial surrender.
4.   When the remnant of Egypt is still in your life, the golden calf will still manifest


 . . . Get full Sermon from the audio CD or book
Prayer Points
1.   I destroy every operation of the golden calf in my life in the name of Jesus.
2.   O lord delivered me for the battle that is stronger than me, in the name of Jesus.
3.   Hidden bondage in my life be exposed and die in the name of Jesus.
4.   O God arise! fight my battle for me, in the name of Jesus.
5.   Agenda of the golden calf shall not swallow me by the power in the blood of Jesus.
. . . Get the full prayers from the audio CD or book
Declare these Confessions to yourself:
1.   You this day, hear the word of the lord, You shall not work against me; you shall corporate with my destiny in the name of Jesus.
2.   The mighty hand of the lord shall move upon my situation today and I shall see the result in the name of Jesus.
3.   I and My family shall not be used as sacrifice by the power in the blood of Jesus.
Seven Fold Amen with Faith!!!
Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen!
2015 is your Year of multiple restoration and unparalleled Favor in the name of Jesus

IF THE ENEMY HAS STOLEN FROM YOU;
RECOVERY IS BY FORCE.
STOP THEM BEFORE THEY STOP YOU,
GOD BLESS YOU.

For the Complete Audio and Book of this post, contact mfm bookshop on: 08023922548, 08028392756,080 27366541

Post a Comment

Add You Comments, Prayer Request, Recommendations, Questions and so on

Previous Post Next Post