The Lawbreakers

Many times we find it difficult to know he cause of our problems; we look for that thing that is making our prayers ineffective. We have been obeying the commandment of God and tend to live a righteous live; though the bible makes us to know that our righteousness is like filthy rags(Isaiah 64:6). This does not mean we should remain at level of filthy righteousness, We are supposed to be working towards perfection(Hebrew 6:1). In our moving towards perfection, there are some things we overlook; this things might be what is shortening the hands of God; they might be the things that are making the ears of God heaven to attend to our Cry; it might have be that we have become a lawbreaker.

Who is a Lawbreaker?
Today, we are not looking at the lawbreaker in the context of the English meaning which is evidence to all. We are looking at the lawbreakers as the scriptures as put it.
"If I rebuild what I destroyed, then I really would be a lawbreaker" {Galatians 2:18}
According to the scripture above, The lawbreakers could mean a lot of things aside the committing the know sin. The scripture indicate that one can be a lawbreaker if ;
ü you bringing down those good things you have built.
ü You start to do those things you have stop to do.
The lawbreakers could mean the following;
1.   Lost Zeal: People that used to have great zeal for God’s work in the past.
"Yet I hold this against you: You have forsaken your first love." {Revelation 2:4}
2.   Low Prayer Life: When you have reduced your prayer level.

3.   Irregular Bible Study: When your bible reading is no more regular.
4.   Lose Interest in Church Activities: When you stop attending church meetings regularly.
5.   Sinful Habits: When you go back to your drinking or smoking behavior.
6.   Ungodly Friends: When you go back to the ungodly friends you have dropped before.

7.   Lack Evangelism Passion: When you find it difficult to evangelize any longer.
8.   Bad Habits: When you go back to your bad habits.

9.   Disobedience to the Holy spirit: When you begin to do selective obedience.
10.                   Losing Faith: When you begin to doubt the ability of God.
Who is the Lawbreakers in the Bible ?
1.   Demas:
"For Demas has forsaken me, having loved this present world, and is departed to Thessalonica; Crescens to Galatia, Titus to Dalmatia" {2 Timothy 4:10}
2.   Jonah       
"Then Jonah prayed to the LORD his God out of the fish's belly" {Jonah 2:1}

3.   Joash
For the army of the Syrians came with a small company of men, and the LORD delivered a very great host into their hand, because they had forsaken the LORD God of their fathers. So they executed judgment against Joash." {2 Chronicles 24:24}
4.   Thomas
"Then said he to Thomas, Reach here your finger, and behold my hands; and reach here your hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.{John 20:27-29}
5.   The Disciples
"But all this was done, that the scriptures of the prophets might be fulfilled. Then all the disciples forsook him, and fled." {Matthew 26:56}
"From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him." {John 6:66}
6.   Saul
"It repents me that I have set up Saul to be king: for he is turned back from following me, and has not performed my commandments. And it grieved Samuel; and he cried to the LORD all night." {1 Samuel 15:11, 26-28}
7.   Rehoboam
"And it came to pass, when Rehoboam had established the kingdom, and had strengthened himself, he forsook the law of the LORD, and all Israel with him." {2 Chronicles 12:1, 2}
8.   Israelites
"And when the people saw that Moses delayed to come down out of the mount, the people gathered themselves together to Aaron, and said to him, up; make us gods, which shall go before us; for as for this Moses, the man that brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we know not what is become of him." {Exodus 32:1}
9.   Corinthian Christians
"It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife." {1 Corinthians 5:1-8}
"For I fear, lest, when I come, I shall not find you such as I would, and that I shall be found to you such as you would not: lest there be debates, contentions, wraths, strifes, backbitings, whisperings, arrogance, tumults:"{2 Corinthians 12:20,21}  
Way Out;
1.   Pray the prayers of mercy and forgiveness
2.   Re-dedicate your life to the lord Jesus.
3.   Determine to watch you ways so that you won’t go back to being a lawbreaker.
4.   Live a life of Prayer and the word of God.
Prayer Points
1.   I shall not be a lawbreaker by the mercies of God.
2.   Every satanic ladder given the devil access into my life; catch fire in the name of Jesus.
3.   I shall not go back to the Egypt of my life in the name of Jesus.
4.   Every magnet of the world in my life catch fire and be destroyed in the name of Jesus.
5.   Every accuser of my life; be silenced in the name of Jesus,
6.   O lord my father; let every good door the enemy has closed in my life; be open in the name of Jesus.
7.   Every plantation of the enemy in my life be uprooted in the name of Jesus.
8.   Let the operation of darkness in my life; scatter onto desolation in the name of Jesus.
9.   Let the works of darkness in my life and my family be exposed; fail in the name of Jesus.
10.                   Let the blessings and the prosperity of the righteous catchup with me and overtake my life in the name of Jesus.
Seven Fold Amen with Faith!!!
Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen!
2015 is your Year of multiple restoration and unparalleled Favor in the name of Jesus

IF THE ENEMY HAS STOLEN FROM YOU;
RECOVERY IS BY FORCE.
STOP THEM BEFORE THEY STOP YOU,
GOD BLESS YOU.


Post a Comment

Add You Comments, Prayer Request, Recommendations, Questions and so on

Previous Post Next Post