Culled and revised jottings from a sermon from the Mountain of fire and Miracles Ministries.
Sermon Date: Sunday, 26th July, 2015
@ MFM Headquarters Youth Church, Lagos.
The Journey into His Presence

There is the most paramount thing we need to survive the world and become victorious; It is not money, power, successful career, academic breakthrough; it is the presence of God. The presence of God will empower us to succeed in the right direction according to the plans and purpose for our life. Desire to Journey into His Presence and your success is sure.

The Journey into His Presence
"O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is; To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary"{Ps. 63:1-2}.
v Inside every one of us, there is a void. It is only the Presence of God that can fill the void
v The answer to our problem is Jesus Christ.
v Your Career or your course of study cannot fill the void.
Again, it is only Jesus Christ that can fill the void
All Christians of the world are categorized into 3:
1.    Outer Court Christians.
2.   Inner Court Christians.
3.   Holies of Holies Christians

v The answer is not in materials but what we need is more of God in our lives.
SING: Cast me not away from your presence O Lord
v God is so large that the whole World cannot contain Him. In same way, He can be so small to reside us if we allow Him.
"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me." {Rev 3:20}
SING: Come O Lord and fill me now.
"Now it came to pass, as they went, that he entered into a certain village: and a certain woman named Martha received him into her house. And she had a sister called Mary, which also sat at Jesus' feet, and heard his word." {Luke 10:38-39}
v Martha entertained Jesus but Mary sat on Jesus' feet to be in His presence. Martha was in the outer court.
For the fact that you got born again first does not mean you will get connected first.

PRAY: My Father, My Father, My Father, empower me to pursue and locate your presence in the name of Jesus
WHY MUST WE PURSUE HIS PRESENCE?
"Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord" {Acts 3:19}
1. All the victory you need is in the presence of the Lord
o  There are different levels of Joy but the Fullness of Joy is in the presence of God
"Glory and honour are in his presence; strength and gladness are in his place." {1 Chronicles 16:27}
ü Be conscious of the presence of God everywhere you go.
ü It is possible to Ba a carrier of the presence of God.

How To Access the Presence of God
1. Submit to God - James 4:7
- You may surrender your house to God but not have surrendered your attention to Him
2. Deliberately deny yourself of your right
3. Deliberately do purposeful fasting
4. Connect to His presence by digging His Words
5. Be a deeper Christians - Do thongs from your heart
6: Be involved Deliberately in soul-winning
SING: Give me grace to follow...

. . . Get the full Message and prayers from the audio CD or book
Prayer Points
1. O lord God; Help me to be sensitive to the holy spirit and your and presence in the name of Jesus.
2. Lord God, Remove anything distracting me from your presence in the name of Jesus.
3. O lord God; grant me the joy and peace that come from Your presence in the name of Jesus.
4. O lord God; Help me to encounter your glorious presence in my life in the name of Jesus.
5. The enemy shall not be able the remove me from your presence in the name of Jesus.
6. Lord Jesus; Reveal the mysteries I need to know about my life in the name of Jesus.
7. Lord Jesus; Make my life beautiful in your presence in the name of Jesus.
Seven Fold Amen with Faith!!!
Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen!
2015 is your Year of multiple restoration and unparalleled Favor in the name of Jesus

IF THE ENEMY HAS STOLEN FROM YOU;
RECOVERY IS BY FORCE.
STOP THEM BEFORE THEY STOP YOU,
GOD BLESS YOU.

For the Complete Audio and Book of this post, contact mfm bookshop on:08023922548, 08028392756,080 27366541

Post a Comment

Add You Comments, Prayer Request, Recommendations, Questions and so on

Previous Post Next Post