Prosperity & Riches Are Mine {Part 1}

God has instituted that we should be rich and not poor. God has declared His intention for us; it is His will that we prosper. It is left to us to take action to establish God's intention for our lives. The intention of God for our life to be at peak of our career; governance; society and show forth the Glory of God; it is unfortunate that the reverse is the case for many Christians. Satan has seriously shortchanged the children of God.

This is why you will see a lot of Christians suffering financially. There is a need for us to come to the awareness of living a life of financial abundance. Jesus Christ and His disciples were never at any point of their life poor; we children of God should never be poor.
Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.”
The expectation of God for us; His children; living in righteousness is Good and not of Evil
Wealth and Riches are good; while poverty is evil

Facts about Riches and Wealth.
v It is possible for one to be very wealthy and still live a holy life.
v God did tell us the criterial for heaven is poverty.
Haggai 28 “The Silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the lord of hosts.”

v God is not against us having great riches; it is how we spend it that matters.
Decree this to yourself;
Riches & Wealth are mine in the name of Jesus.
I claim the riches and wealth of the nation by the power in the blood of Jesus.
3 John 1:2  “Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.”
God’s greatest desire is for us to be prosperous; to be rich and wealthy; to be free of sickness; to be delivered; to be the head; to dominion round about.

Agents of Poverty
Agents1:  Ignorance
This is a major cause of several poverty that are been experienced.

Types of Ignorance
v Ignorance of God: There is no prosperity that you can achieve outside God that can last; the very end of such prosperity is bitterness, sorrow and regrets.
You must have God in the center of your life to prosper.
Deuteronomy 8:18 “But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for [it is] he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as this day. “
v Ignorance of Self: For you to prosper you must know yourself; know your strengths and weaknesses.
v Ignorance of Purpose: For you to prosper, you must not be ignorant of your purpose. Prayerfully identify your purpose for your existence. It is in your purpose that your prosperity and riches lies.

v Ignorance of Knowledge: For you to prosper you must not be ignorant in knowledge of your field and career. Proverbs 4:7 “Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.”
You must read books; get material and information about your career; beat the best in your field and be the best.

Agents 2:  Stinginess
Luke 6:38 “Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you
Learn to Give; Be a Giver even when you don’t feel life giving, Just Give Just because . . .

Ø Give to God & His works.
Ø Don’t rob God.
Malachi 3:8-9Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings. Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.”
Ø Give to your friends & neighbors in need.
Ø Give to the poor.
Ø Don’t look the other way when people are in need.
Ø Learn to Show Mercy.
~~~ To Be Continued. . .

Prayer Points
1.   Lord, empower me to climb my mountain of prosperity.
2.    Strongman of poverty in my life, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
3.    Spirits of famine and hunger, my life is not your candidate, in the name of Jesus
4.    I remove my name from the book of financial embarrassment, in the name of Jesus
5.    Every power reinforcing poverty against me; loose you hold, in the name of Jesus
6.    I release myself from every bondage of poverty, in the name of Jesus
7.    The riches of the gentiles shall come to me, in the name of Jesus
8.    Let divine magnets of prosperity be planted in my hands, in the name of Jesus
9.    I retrieve my purse from the hand of Judas, in the name of Jesus
10.                    Let there be a reverse transfer of my satanically transferred wealth, in the name of Jesus
11.                    I take over the wealth of the sinner, in the name of Jesus
12.                    I recover the steering wheel of my wealth from the hands of evil diviners, in the name of Jesus
13.                    I refuse to lock the door of blessings against myself, in the name of Jesus
14.                    Lord, revive my blessings
15.                    Lord, return my stolen blessings
16.                    Lord, send God’s angels to bring me blessings
17.                    Lord, let every thing that needs change in my life to bring me blessings be changed
18.                    Lord, reveal to me the key to my prosperity
19.                    Every power sitting on my wealth, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus
20.                    Lord, transfer the wealth of Laban to my Jacob
21.                    Let all those who hate my prosperity be put to shame, in the name of Jesus
22.                    Every evil bird swallowing my money; fall down and die, in the name of Jesus
23.                    Every arrow of poverty, go back to where you came from, in the name of Jesus
24.                    I bind every word spoken against my breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus
25.                    Every business house energized by Satan, fold up, in the name of Jesus
26.                    I destroy every clock and timetable of poverty, in the name of Jesus
27.                    Ever water spirit, touch not my prosperity, in the name of Jesus
28.                    Let men and women rush wealth to my doors, in the name of Jesus
29.                    I reject temporary blessings, in the name of Jesus
30.                    Every arrow of poverty energized by polygamy, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus
31.                    Every arrow of poverty energized by household wickedness, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus
32.                    Let power change hands in my finances, in the name of Jesus
33.                    Every serpent and scorpion of poverty; die, in the name of Jesus
34.                    I refuse to eat the bread of sorrow I reject the water of affliction, in the name of Jesus
35.                    Let divine explosion fall upon my breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus
36.                    The enemy will not drag my finances on the ground, in the name of Jesus
37.                    Lord, advertise Your wealth and power in my life
38.                    Let promotion in my life, in the name of Jesus
39.                    I pursue and overtake my enemies and recover my wealth from them, in the name of Jesus
40.                    Holy Spirit, direct my hands into prosperity, in the name of Jesus
Seven Fold Amen with Faith!!!
Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen!
2015 is your Year of multiple restoration and unparalleled Favor in the name of Jesus

IF THE ENEMY HAS STOLEN FROM YOU;
RECOVERY IS BY FORCE.
STOP THEM BEFORE THEY STOP YOU,
GOD BLESS YOU.




1 Comments

Add You Comments, Prayer Request, Recommendations, Questions and so on

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Add You Comments, Prayer Request, Recommendations, Questions and so on

Previous Post Next Post