My Horn Shall Be Exalted

There is something that the bible refers to as our “Horn”; the bible denotes it to our head. Today’s message is a prayer to declare; My Horn shall be exalted; it could also mean; My Head shall be exalted; My Head shall be lifted. This means it is possible for a person’s head not to be lifted. I decree; Every Head that is below; become lifted in the name of Jesus.

"But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn:" {Ps 92:10}
"And Hannah prayed, and said; my heart rejoiceth in the Lord, mine horn is exalted in the Lord: my mouth is enlarged over mine enemies; because I rejoice in thy salvation." {1 Sam 2:1}

The word “horn” is used both literally and symbolically in the Bible. It is used to describe a growth on the head of animals. The horn of dead animals is sometimes converted to musical instruments or used as vessel for anointing oil.
The horn is a symbol of power, help, glory and victory.


Horn being exalted signifies success and victory and when a broken horn; it signifies defeat.
What does it mean for your horn to be exalted?
1.    To be victorious over your enemies; your mouth becomes larger than your enemies.
2.    When you become too hot for the enemies to attack.
3.    When the lord answers your prayers.
4.    When you become a terror to the enemy.
5.    When you get unimaginable promotion.

6.    When you get receive before even asking.
7.    When you are surrounded with favour roundabout.

8.    You God catapult you to the top that you can never imagine.
People whose Horn were exalted in the bible
Ø David: He was so favored and referred to as the apple of God’s eye; David was promoted to a King while a king was still on the throne.
Ø Hannah: The lord put laughter in her mouth.



Ø Moses: The lord used him to perform mouth opening miracles.

Ø Abraham: He was blessed beyond imagination.
Ø Joshua: God gave him victory round about.
"And the Lord said unto Joshua, This day will I begin to magnify thee in the sight of all Israel, that they may know that, as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee." {Joshua 3:7}
God is the same yesterday, today and forever. He has not changed. We need to call upon him to exalt our horn so that we can flourish.
"All the horns of the wicked also will I cut off; but the horns of the righteous shall be exalted." {Psalm 75:10}
We will also ask that God damage the horn of our enemies so that they will not be able to overcome us.
We are the righteous of God; therefore we need to take our place.
Condition for your Horn to be exalted.
1.    Confess your sin and surrender your life to Christ.
2.    Consistently live a righteous life: Right standing with God.
3.    Put your Faith into action.
4.    Cry a loud; that your Horn be exalted.

Prayer Points
1.    Every altar planning my demotion, I curse you, in the name of Jesus.
2.    O God, arise and confound every secret enemy determined to make me weep, in the name of Jesus
3.    I break the yoke of backwardness assigned against my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
4.    O God, arise and give me a turnaround miracle, in the name of Jesus.
5.    O God, arise and connect me to my helpers, in the name of Jesus.
6.    Coffins of darkness, assigned against me, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
7.    O God, arise and open your treasures unto me, in the name of Jesus.
8.    O God arise and give me open heavens, in the name of Jesus.
9.    After the order of Peter, O Lord, deliver me from the expectation of the wicked, in the name of Jesus.
10.           O Lord, make me a candidate of supernatural surprises, in the name of Jesus.
11.           By fire, by force, O God, launch me into my next level, in the name of Jesus.
12.           O God arise and restore my past losses, in the name of Jesus.
13.           Thou power of God, disgrace my detractors, in the name of Jesus.
14.           Any evil meeting summoned against my destiny, receive confusion, in the name of Jesus.
15.           Disgrace, hear the word of the Lord, go back to the sender, in the name of Jesus.
16.           Lord, contend with them that contend with me, in the name of Jesus.
17.           Lord, let my generation celebrate me, in the name of Jesus.
18.           Every arrow of mourning and sorrow, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
19.           O God, arise, turn my past mistakes to miracles, in the name of Jesus.
20.           O God, arise and increase the speed of my progress, in the name of Jesus.


Post a Comment

Add You Comments, Prayer Request, Recommendations, Questions and so on

Previous Post Next Post