OPERATING IN DOMINION

MFM Youth Church Headquarters
Sunday Worship Service
Minister: Pastor Jeremiah

It is one thing for the prophet of God to say what it is for the year, it is another thing for it to come to pass. For the fact that the prophecies (Dominion Favour and Divine Acceleration) is for this ministry does not mean it will come to pass to everybody. For it to come to pass, you have to follow some principles of dominion, divine outlines

"Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind," (Colossians 2:18).
"And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ." (1 Thessalonians 5:23).
As a child of the Most High God, dominion has been handed over but the principles need to be followed.
===> I decree that the prophecies shall manifest in your life fully this year, in the name of Jesus
HOW CAN I ENFORCE MY SPIRITUAL DOMINION?
HOW DO I OPERATE IN DOMINION?
"...the violent take it by force" means, the violent in the Spirit takes what belongs to him with enforcement
1.  You must cross-check your new creation; re-access your new creation; look inward whether you are born again
Christianity is not theory, it is practical
Christianity is not religion, it is a relationship with your creator and once you cut off that relationship, the enemy will invade your life.

Once you are a compromiser, you can't operate in dominion favour or divine acceleration
Once you cannot take charge of your life, the devil will swallow your destiny
Without holiness, no man can enjoy the favour of God
2.  You must see yourself as a ruler, a king and a priest in the realm of the Spirit
One with God is the majority

There is no high wall you cannot pull down in the realm of the spirit once you understand the God you are serving
3.  You must be free from the wicked domineering spirit
To have dominion; you must start with deliverance.
Every step you take in the walk with God is deliverance from your last level.

There is a general deliverance and personal deliverance
Men and women of faith know their Bible and walk with the Scripture
4.  You must be filled with spiritual power. 1 Cor.4:20
"For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power." {1 Corinthians 4:20}

It is not the volume of your voice but it is the intensity and force in prayers
5.  You must learn how to fight in order to dominate spiritually. Psalm 144:1, Prov. 18:10, Rev. 12:11

You must share or take the testimony of the Word of God
6.  You must learn how to use God's word to defend yourself. Jer. 23:29, Eph. 6:17

7.  You must be in the company of believers that are working in spiritual dominion


Share the Word of God to all!!!

Prayer Points
1.   Ancestral powers of my father's house, delegated to dominate my life and destiny, scatter and die, in the name of Jesus,
2.   My Jericho wall, fall, in the name of Jesus.
3.   I pursue all my enemies into massive surrender, in Jesus' name.
4.   Every satanic gadget monitoring my life, die, in Jesus' name.
5.   0 Lord, connect me with people that would move me forward, in the name of Jesus.
6.   Let me be in the right place at the right time to meet the right people, in the name of Jesus.
7.   Every curse affecting my brain, die, in the name of Jesus.
8.   I advance my force into my inheritance, in Jesus' name.
9.   Every organized evil against my life, scatter, in Jesus' name.
10.                   Every arrow of failure at the edge of success, backfire, in Jesus name.
11.                   Every charm of stagnation, break, in the name of Jesus.
12.                   Every evil power and covenant associated with my family house, die, in the name of Jesus.
13.                   0 Lord, expose and disgrace all hidden evil friends, in Jesus' name.
14.                   Every yoke on my neck, break, in the name of Jesus.
15.                   Every burden on my head, die, in the name of Jesus.
16.                   No evil power shall contest my voice this year, in Jesus' name.
17.                   This year I shall not fail at the edge of success, in Jesus' name.
18.                   Let the darkness of ignorance be scattered, in Jesus' name.
19.                   0 Lord, teach me when to be silent, in the name of Jesus.
20.                   0 Lord, create in me a hunger for Your word, in Jesus' name
21.                   I shall not utter empty prayers that have no fire, in Jesus' name.


GOD BLESS YOU!!!

Post a Comment

Add You Comments, Prayer Request, Recommendations, Questions and so on

Previous Post Next Post