PRAYER TIME: my way; open!!!

1.   Lord, give a miracle that will make me forget my past troubles, in the name of Jesus.
2.   Every power that hates to see me laugh, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
3.   Association of evil gang-up or witchcraft power to cause derailment in my life; scatter by Fire, in the name of Jesus.

4.   Any power put in place to supervise and confirm failure in my life, die by Fire, in the name of Jesus.
5.   Anything in me contradicting the word of God to cause error, die by Fire, in the name of Jesus.
6.   Any power making a decree to affect my standing in the Lord, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
7.   Anything in me, around me, within me, contesting with the presence of Holy Spirit in me, are you still alive? Die forever and perish, in the name of Jesus.
8.   Spirit of the Living God, arise and take me to my place of blessing now, in Jesus name.
9.   Father Lord, whatever weapon or tricks of the enemy to steal, kill and destroy, destroy them with their weapon forever, in Jesus name.
10.      Father Lord, connect, correct and direct my helpers to me anywhere, anywhere they may be, in the name of Jesus.
11.      Spirit of the Living God, arise and remove any evil veil covering my face so I can see in Jesus name.
12.      Power to succeed in life; come upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
13.      Every power monitoring my destiny for evil, dry up, in the name of Jesus.
14.      Every root of evil dream attacks, dry up, in the name of Jesus.
15.      Every trouble of the night, bow to the name of Jesus.
16.      Angels of God, scatter all those plotting against my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
17.      Every satanic intelligence, working against my destiny, scatter, in Jesus’ name.
18.      Every good thing prepared for me before the foundation of the earth, locate me, in the name of Jesus.
19.      Thou power of darkness, cough out and vomit my virtues, in the name of Jesus.
20.      The sons of strangers shall build up my wall and kings shall minister unto me, in the name of Jesus.
21.      The timetable of my favour shall not be frustrated, in the name of Jesus.

Post a Comment

Add You Comments, Prayer Request, Recommendations, Questions and so on

Previous Post Next Post