PRAYER TIME: Torchlight Prayers For the Year

1.   O lord my God; Direct my path this year in the name of Jesus.
2.   O God arise; Let my Enemies be Scattered in the name of Jesus.
3.   O lord my Father; Take over my battles in the name of Jesus.

4.   Delayed Blessings, Detained Blessings, Diverted Blessings; Manifest in the name of Jesus.
5.   Oil of favor, baptize my head in the name of Jesus
6.   O lord, move my life forward by fire in the name of Jesus.
7.   O lord my father, lift up my head this year in the name of Jesus..
8.   Yokes, that does not want me to lift my head, break in the name of Jesus.
9.   You my legs, receive fire and move me to my place of breakthrough in the name of Jesus.
10. Bad luck and Embargo of my father’s house, die in the name of Jesus.
11. Oil of Favour; Baptize my Life in the name of Jesus.

God Bless you.

Post a Comment

Add You Comments, Prayer Request, Recommendations, Questions and so on

Previous Post Next Post