THE ANOINTING FOR EASE OF PASSAGE

#SundayWorshipService
(YouthChurchHQ)
Topic: THE ANOINTING FOR EASE OF PASSAGE
Text: Psalm 23:1-6
Minister: Pastor Wole Daniels
After this meeting, goodness shall follow you, mercies shall follow you all the days of your life, in the name of Jesus
God is the one ruling this world
===> The anointing to rule, anointing to get overflowing, anointing to get goodness following you and mercy; you will receive it this morning, in the name of Jesus
You don't get the anointing in Isolation

"The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever." (Psalm 23:1-6).

THERE ARE 12 STAGES IN THE PROCESS OF THE ANOINTING; 'the anointing' is number 8
1.   The Lord must be your shepherd; giving your life Christ must not be negotiable
o  Allow Him to dictate for you
o  depend on him to feed you, guide you and protect you
o  allow Him to direct you


2.   You must allow Him tell you where is safe
===> The anointing to live above disgrace, the Lord will give it unto you.

v It is not every good thing that is from the Lord; as a matter of fact, if the devil cannot stop you; he will join you
v No matter how you are running on the wrong path, you cannot make it
===> The mercy of the Lord will come upon your life that you can see your green pasture that belongs to you, in the name of Jesus

3.   You must know that He is the one who can revive your life
o  He is the one who can bring back what you have lost
===> In whatsoever way you have been taken away from your way, the Lord will restore you, in the name of Jesus

The God whom we serve is the God who can restore you; he has the capacity to restore
===> Even if your life have been crushed by the enemy, the Lord will restore you in the name of Jesus

4.   You must rely on Him to lead you on the path of righteousness
===> The kingly oil that God is preparing shall come upon you, in the name of Jesus


===> In whatsoever you are doing God will create a path of righteousness, in the name of Jesus

5.   You must believe that every mountain are shaking around you and you must believe that God is with you

v In the world; it is "seeing is believing" but in God; it is "believe and you will see"

===> The glory of God that will surround you shall be a terrifying glory to your enemy, in the name of Jesus

v It is a different things for Pastors and Ministers of God to pour oil on you and it is another thing for God to make it operate

6.   You must be ready for the rod and staff
o  The rod is for correction
o  The staff is for leading


v If you do the wrong thing, God will deal with you; he will not pamper you; He will deal with you like a Father to son: then, the staff will come to comfort you

7.   You must know that God has the capacity to prepare a table for you in the presence of your enemy


8.   If you believe all of these 7 things; the oil will come upon your life
9.   After then, your cup will begin to run over

v When the oil comes upon somebody, even the enemy will work for you

===> I am praying for you, that the oil will come upon you and all things will work for you in the name of Jesus
o  It brings an overflowing

10.                   It brings what is called Goodness
o  Goodness is when everybody is looking for what to do for you


===> The Lord will bring goodness unto your life, in the name of Jesus

11.                   It brings mercy into your life; favour comes to you
===> The anointing that brings mercy, even when you make errors will come upon your life, in the name of Jesus


===> The anointing to move from minimum to maximum, to move from failure to success will rest upon you in the name of Jesus

12.                   It keeps under the surveillance of the Almighty
===> The anointing that will keep the manifest power of God around you will rest upon you, in the name of Jesus


ONE WAY OUT:
Make Him your shepherd; giving your life Jesus Christ

PRAYER POINTS
SING: Give me oil in my lamp, keep me burning
1.   Anything in my life, that is rejecting the anointing, die by fire, in the name of Jesus
2.   Power of delay, operating in my life, die in the name of Jesus
3.   Every arrow of error, fired against my life, die in the name of Jesus
4.   Any power, that wants me to die in the wilderness, die in the name of Jesus
5.   Network of household wickedness, hindering my promotion, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus
6.   Dream killers, working against my life, die in the name of Jesus
7.   O Lord arise, lift me up, in the name of Jesus
8.   O Lord arise, let there be shaking everywhere until I sit on my seat, in the name of Jesus

MFM H/Q Sermons
LIKE our Page on FACEBOOK
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1004411676239906

Share the Word of God to all!!!

1 Comments

Add You Comments, Prayer Request, Recommendations, Questions and so on

  1. Thank you for such a powerful prayer. I receive everything for myself and my family. Please pray for my sister Audrey that she will get through with her Immigration documents on Friday October 18. May God Bless and Favour you always.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Add You Comments, Prayer Request, Recommendations, Questions and so on

Previous Post Next Post