PRAYER TIME: Invoking Divine Re-Arrangement

DIVINE RE-ARRANGEMENT è
v God to make you be at the right place at the right time.
v God to Change the rule for your sake.
v God to bring in policies that will favour you.
v God to Position You for Sudden Breakthrough.
v God to shakeup authorities for your sake
This year is your year of favour, enlargement, greatness, progress. The lord shall arise and arrange you for greater height in Jesus name.
Prayer Points
1.   O God Arise; Defend your interest in my life in the name of Jesus.
2.   Foundations of Failure working against my destiny die in the name of Jesus.
3.   Lord Jesus; Announce my name in the palace & let my promotion manifest in the name of Jesus.

4.   O Lord, rearrange my situation to glorify your name.
5.   O Lord, rearrange my situation to defeat and disgrace my enemies.
6.   My Opportunities cage by darkness be release by the power of the Holy Ghost.
7.   Foundation of Failure release me and let my success manifest in the name of Jesus.
8.   Curses and evil covenant working against my divine rearrangement scatter in the name of Jesus.
9.   O Lord, speak deliverance to any bondage situation in my life.
10.                   Let the Pharaoh in my place of birth fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
11.                   O Lord, make me attractive to prosperity in the name of Jesus.
12.                   O Lord, let your purpose for my life be fulfilled in the name of Jesus.
13.                   O Lord, let your electric love flow into my life in the name of Jesus.
14.                   O Lord, wash and cleanse me from past wounds and scars in the name of Jesus.
15.                   O Lord, bring light into the shadows of my life in the name of Jesus.
16.                   O Lord, bring light into all the dark rooms in my soul in the name of Jesus.
17.                   O Lord, uproot the root cause of any chronic failures in the name of Jesus.
18.                   Let all good things burned alive come forth now, in the name of Jesus.
19.                   I cancel the effect of all former satanic benefits upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
20.                   I claim back any territory of my life handed over to Satan, in the name of Jesus.
21.                   I receive the divine appointment that will catapult my destiny in the name of Jesus.
Seven Fold Amen with Faith!!!
Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen!
2016 is your Year Of Dominion Favour & Divine Acceleration in the name of Jesus

IF THE ENEMY HAS STOLEN FROM YOU;
RECOVERY IS BY FORCE.
STOP THEM BEFORE THEY STOP YOU,
God Bless you.


Post a Comment

Add You Comments, Prayer Request, Recommendations, Questions and so on

Previous Post Next Post