YOUR SEPARATION AND YOUR DESTINY
Topic: YOUR SEPARATION AND YOUR DESTINY
Text: 2 Corinthians 6:14-18
Minister: Pastor Gboyega Idowu
"Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? And what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial? Or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? For ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you. And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty." 2 Corinthians 6:14-18
v There are things you have to remove from your life or you yourself remove yourself from those things to face your God.
vI want to open our eyes with the help of the Holy Spirit to things that can hinder our destiny and things that can cause the purpose of God to fail in our lives.
v From the scripture, before you can be what God wants you to become, you must come out of these...
6 THINGS THAT GOD HAS CONDEMNED FROM THE SCRIPTURE (2 Cor. 6:14)
1. Believers and unbelievers yoked together. To be yoked is to be bound with the same element, pillar and bars together.
2. Righteousness fellowshipping with unrighteousness.
3. Light having communion with darkness.
4. Christ concurring with Belial. Belial means Satan and Christ is God.
5. Believers and infidel having the same part. Infidel means unbeliever.
6. God's temple being in agreement with the temple of darkness.
v Many have given their lives to Christ but there are separations they haven't done. The separation you don't do will hinder your destiny.
v Separation removes you from impurity, contamination, defilement, pollution and establishes you with God.
7 LEVELS OF SEPARATION THAT ABRAHAM DID THAT MADE HIM GREAT.
1. Separation from the place of birth or nativity: separation from the cultural and demonic powers of your father's house and around the land where you were born. Joshua 24:2. Ezek. 16:1
- Your nativity has to do with your destiny. Ezekiel 16:1-4
Ways to Separate Your Place of Birth.
i. Spiritual fervency: I break myself loose from evil powers of the community where I was born, in the name of Jesus.
ii. You have to physically move out if things are not still working. I'm telling you the truth. But if you first get out of the house without dealing with the spiritual first, you are deceiving yourself.
PRAY: Evil powers of my community, that has been monitoring my progress, be paralyzed and die, in the name of Jesus.
2. Separation from his father's house: out of his kindred, relations.
If you don't separate yourself from your father's house, the promises of God become elusive.
3. Separation from Haran. Gen. 11:31-32
Separate from your Haran even if it's your comfort zone. A comfort zone that is not your divine destination will become a zone of bondage.
4. Separation from Lot. Gen. 13:14. Isa. 51:2.
• Ingratitude always kill God's mercy and favour.
Separation from Lot brought divine encounter to Abraham.
5. Separation from Egypt. Gen. 13:1.
• A little famine does not mean you should go back to Egypt. If you go to Egypt, you can't leave Egypt freely without problem. Though Abraham separated from Egypt, Egypt didn't separate from him through Hagar.
* Don't go back to Egypt because Hagar may come out of it.
6. Separation from Hagar and Ishmael.
• Whoever cannot wait for God will receive or take the devil's alternative.
7. The separation from your own Isaac: The most difficult separation is to leave what you love most. Abraham was able to be trusted after being tested by God to sacrifice his only Isaac to God....
v Anything that is so dearly that you cannot sacrifice to God is a source of hindrance to your progress.
NOTE: Revelation from God is progressive; after the first instruction, you have to wait for the next instruction.
In summary, you must separate yourself. The separation will launch you to your greatness. The more separation you do the more closer you are to your destiny.
SING: I surrender all to Jesus...
1. By fire by force, I separate myself from the evil powers of my father's house, in the name of Jesus
2. Every evil attachment to my destiny/life, what are you waiting for? Catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
SING: Open my eyes Oh Lord, Hallelujah!
MFM H/Q Sermons
LIKE our Page on FACEBOOK
Share the Word of God to all!!!