Culled and revised sermon jottings from Dr. D.K Olukoya. General Overseer of the Mountain of fire and Miracles Ministries.
Sermon Date: Wednesday, 26th August, 2015
@ MFM Headquarters, Lagos.
Confronting the mystery of Strange Curses

There a powerful force that has pulled man backwards; it has cause destruction and failure of several destinies. Even though some people will leave the shores of this country and go abroad; if this force is not addressed, their situation will not improve. It is this force that makes people suffer in the midst of plenty and fail when success is most evident; this force is known as Curses. It is pertinent that a man identifies any curse that is in place and destroys them.

I pray; Every Curse working against your promise land is dismantled today by the power in the blood of Jesus.
Confronting the mystery of Strange Curses
Starting from the beginning of the scriptures; you will see the power of curses. The first person that issued a curse was God himself; God cursed Adam and eve and also the serpent.
The consequences of this curses on mankind is very severe; it was Jesus that came to save and deliver us from these consequences.
Curses are very powerful and can be destructive

"And Rebekah spake unto Jacob her son, saying, Behold, I heard thy father speak unto Esau thy brother, saying, Bring me venison, and make me savoury meat, that I may eat, and bless thee before the Lord before my death. Now therefore, my son, obey my voice according to that which I command thee. Go now to the flock, and fetch me from thence two good kids of the goats; and I will make them savoury meat for thy father, such as he loveth: And thou shalt bring it to thy father, that he may eat, and that he may bless thee before his death. And Jacob said to Rebekah his mother, Behold, Esau my brother is a hairy man, and I am a smooth man: My father peradventure will feel me, and I shall seem to him as a deceiver; and I shall bring a curse upon me, and not a blessing."{Gen 27:6-12}

In the Bible days, the people recognize the power of these curses and they are very conscious of not being victims of curses, instead they desired blessings.

What are Curses?
Ø Curses are Force working against a person.
Ø Curse is the Opposite of blessing.
Ø Curses are Evil chains, created by words.
Ø Forces consist of unseen forces that sabotage one’s effort.

Ø Curses are mesmerizing and cryptic powers that fight against man.
Ø Curses may manifest immediately, until the latter years.
Ø A curse is when a man is laboring under closed heaven.

Ø Curses convert one’s heaven to brass.
Results of Curses:
·      Curse causes a man to Struggle without any fulfillment
·      Curses causes hatred from helpers
·      Curses makes one offend those that he should not.

·      Curses put Chains on mind body and spirit.
·      Curses Provide conducive environment for demonic attack
·      Curses Neutralizes the best of human effort.
Forces are generally bad but are worse when an anointed person Issues it.
The issuer a curse can the anointed by God or possess satanic anointing.

Types of Curses
v Witchcraft curses: They gather in a place and issues curses in form of incantations on a person.

v Curse of cowardice: This curse people do things that you are not supposed to do. Because of cowardice, such people scatter things at the ground; they pretend that all is well.

v Curse of poverty: This is from the scripture, the person that robs God is incurring curse from God.
"Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings. Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation." {Malachi 3:8-9}

v Curse of the prophet: A curse was issued by Prophet Elisha to some young children and it from immediate disaster; that is how destructive the curse of the prophet can be. This is the reason why Christians should desist from speaking against men of God.

v Curse of Marriage Vow: Husband and wife that are unfaithful to another are breaking their marriage vow; therefore a curse comes with this.

. . . Many aspects of this message have been shortened; Get full Sermon from the CD or book
Prayer Points
1.   Curses! Working against my life; I cancel you by the blood of Jesus.
2.   Blood of Jesus! Break every Curse working against  my life in the name of Jesus
3.   Curses of my family line ! Die in the name of Jesus.
4.   Powers! Reporting me to the covens; die in the name of Jesus.
5.   Satanic Oracle Consulted against me; Attack your owner in the name of Jesus
6.   Evil Killer Disease; I am not your candidate ; die in the name of Jesus.
7.   Jesus Christ ! Heal my destiny in the name of Jesus.
. . . Get the full prayers from the audio CD or book


Post a Comment

Add You Comments, Prayer Request, Recommendations, Questions and so on

Previous Post Next Post