LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DECISION TIME
24
TH , FEBRUARY 2022


EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Numbers 30-31

READ: Proverbs 1:24-31

24 Because I have called and you refused,  I have stretched out my hand and no one  regarded, 

25 Because you disdained all my counsel,  And would have none of my rebuke,

26 I also will laugh at your calamity;  I will mock when your terror comes, 

27 When your terror comes like a storm,  And your destruction comes like a whirlwind,  When distress and anguish come upon you. 

28 “Then they will call on me, but I will not  answer;  They will seek me diligently, but they will not  find me. 

29 Because they hated knowledge  And did not choose the fear of the LORD, 

30 They would have none of my counsel  And despised my every rebuke. 

31 Therefore they shall eat the fruit of their own  way,  And be filled to the full with their own fancies.  


ALSO READ: DEEPER LIFE DAILY MANNA FOR TODAY


MEMORISE: "Seek the Lord while He may be found, call upon Him while He is near."

."Isaiah 55:6


EXPOSITION 

Do you ever feel as if the events of your life are beyond your control, that life is happening to you as you stand passively by? Life is a challenge. Every day, we are each presented with 1,440 new movements in time. What happens in many of those moments may be beyond our control, though not beyond God's control. These very moments (time) make up the sum of our lives, and determine whether we feel like we are living a life of significance or irrelevance.


ALSO READ: MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY


Time waits for no one. It clicks on continuously, not minding your condition and decision. Besides, the devil has tricked many to believe that they have all the time in the world to make important decisions to shape their lives right, hence postponing the day of their salvation. Meanwhile, the real day of salvation is now (2 Cor. 6:2).


ALSO READ: OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY


No one knows when the appointed time with eternity would come around. The scripture has informed us that we all have an appointed time: 'Is there not a time of hard service for man on earth? Are not his days also like the days of a hired man?' (Job 7:1). No one knows the day or hour of his departure, neither does anyone know the day or hour of the second coming of Jesus Christ (Job 14:5; Mk. 13:32; Lk. 12:40; Heb. 9:27). Beloved, time is running. In the 1,440 of new moments you have today, make one of them your decision time. Your Maker is calling you, now, saying today is your day of salvation, don't allow it slip away. Yield to the call, so that you can smile at last. Ignoring it is dangerous (Prov. 1:24-34). That is the worst/wrong decision anyone can ever make in life.

Seek Christ now, because time is running out. 'Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts; let him return to the Lord, and He will have mercy on him; and to our God, for He will abundantly pardon' (Isa. 55:7).



PRAYER POINT:

    1. Lord, have mercy on me; purge me and make me Yours wholly.

    2. Lord, take over my daily movements, so that I would be useful for You endlessly.

    3. Pray for unbelievers around you who are still rejecting the Gospel of Jesus Christ because they think they have all the time at their disposal.




DO HAVE A BLESSED DAY


©2022 LIVING WATERS IS a daily devotional by THE CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH


Post a Comment

Add You Comments, Prayer Request, Recommendations, Questions and so on

Previous Post Next Post